Match Series- 16″ Flame Fluted, 300 BLK, Carbine Length, 416R, QPQ, 5R, NP3
Out of stock
*Though we stock barrels for builds, stripped barrels are usually drop shipped from the manufacturer in retail packaging. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the “in stock” status. We can however accept back orders but please check Faxon’s website for availability.
Faxon’s MATCH SERIES of barrels takes our renowned performance and value up a notch.
Manufactured 100% in-house from gun-barrel-quality bar-stock, the Match Series starts with 416-R in 5R rifling. 5R is a hybrid rifling, with lands opposite grooves and reduced sharp angles that reduces jacket deformation increasing velocity and easy cleaning. All barrels are fully and individually MPI tested for your safety. After rigorous testing, the barrels are Nitride treated inside and out, locking in the bore, improving barrel life, and keeping the elements at bay.
The extension is coated in NP3, a nickel-teflon coating that maintains incredible dry lubricity, corrosion resistance, and with the coating, tightens up fit between the extension and receiver – again improving upon accuracy. Combined, the Match Series of barrels are ready for when duty calls or the buzzer beeps with unrivaled performance value.
Faxon’s patented FLAME variable-depth fluting gives the barrel fantastic performance and an unmistakable look.
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: 5R Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Variable Depth Heavy “Flame” Fluted
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8×24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Port Size: .125
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Barrel Extension: M4 – Nickel Teflon Coated
- Barrel Weight: 1.65 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown