AK 74 16″, 5.45×39 Russian, 1-7 Twist, Nitride
Out of stock
*Though we stock barrels for builds, stripped barrels are usually drop shipped from the manufacturer in retail packaging. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the “in stock” status. We can however accept back orders but please check Faxon’s website for availability.
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.45×39
- Barrel Twist: 1:7
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: AKM profile
- Barrel Gas System: Gas port not drilled
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Weight: 1.33 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
- Chamber Outside Diameter:
- Diameter At Front Site Base:
Got something to discuss?
Is this a Russian made barrel? Does it have Russian markings
No sir, this barrel is USA made in Cincinnati Ohio but is chambered in the 5.45x39mm Russian caliber. I hope that helps!
War Machine LLC
Russian made barrels dont have threads and the front sight is pinned with a notch cut. The front sight has the threads to a pply your muzzle device.
This one is threaded so not russian
Is this barrel instock?
Hi Marcus, No I’m sorry this barrel is not in stock and Faxon has temporarily discontinued it for the time being. Sorry.