*Though we stock barrels for builds, stripped barrels are usually drop shipped from the manufacturer in retail packaging. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the “in stock” status. We can however accept back orders but please check Faxon’s website for availability.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11 degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Quality is imbued into our barrels from the start. We start with the best materials, either certified 4150 Mil-Spec steel or 416-R Stainless. From there, each barrel goes through a battery of tests at each operation until finished in Nitride and final inspected. All barrels are individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges.
Faxon manufactures all our barrels in Cincinnati, Ohio under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications.
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 7.5″
- Barrel Profile: Gov’t/Socom
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Inside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Black Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: .89 Lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown